Wednesday, February 7, 2018

God is Bigger than your problems


I just have to give God the glory, great things he has done, is doing and is going to do. If it were not for his grace and mercy I don't know where I would be mentally and physically right now but because of his love for me I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back and food on my table and people who love me. Life has its twists and turns and sometimes it takes unexpected detours. Without the strength that only God can give we would be broken beyond reach or repair but with God all things are possible. Renewed strength, New beginnings and New life are all possible through Christ Jesus. Hope is never totally lost. We all experience setbacks and can even find ourselves in situations we never thought we would be in but through petition and prayer unto God A CHANGE WILL COME, we just have to have faith. The Bible says without Faith its is impossible to please HIM whoever comes to God must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. I say this to say your are not defeated, the devil is a liar hope abounds, deliverance is in Jesus, change is through him. He is a God of second chances. He is a healer, a deliverer, a provider and a sustainer. NEVER EVER GIVE UP, God is bigger than any of your problems, help is found in him. Seek him and trust him with your life. Praise him in good times and in even bad times when you feel lost and confused and cant see the positive in your future, the devil is a liar. Whatever it is your going through God is working it out for your good keep praying and trusting and taking things day by day. Your Breakthrough is closer than you think. Have a blessed day everyone! 

No comments: